Welcome to the Rotary Club of North Banks web site!
We are in the process of updating this site, but we invite you to take a look around our site and find out more about our Club and about Rotary. You can also follow us on Facebook to see the latest news and activity of the club.
North Banks Rotary Club
PO Box 1001
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
- This past holiday season we donated 42 hours to the Salvation Army ringing the bell.
- We sponsor and operate the Nags Head Woods Run, which is 35 year running community event, as well as our largest fundraiser. 2017 Gross = $31,657; 2017 Net Profit = $20,420
- We sponsor and operate the Lobster Fest, which this year far exceeded the past years efforts. 2016 Gross Sales = $11,412, Net Profit = $5,154; 2017 Gross Sales = $15,455, 2017 Net Profit = $8,275
- 2017 Lobster Fest was a record breaking year for both Gross Sales and Net Profit!
- Last cycle we funded non-profit agency grants for 11 non-profits. Total Donations/Grants = $20,500
- We also offered scholarships to 5 local students...totalling $5,000
- We applied for and received a Rotary District grant that will create a handicapped beach access in KDH which will be named to honor one of our late members Bill Pitt. Total Grant Funding = $2,500
- On a quarterly basis, our members donate $660 to Polio Plus to assist in Rotary’s quest to eradicate Polio in the entire world!
- We are in the midst of applying for an International Grant Project that has the potential to create $44,000 for 4 fresh water wells for people in need in Sri Lanka. $11,000 is from North Banks Rotary.